watercolor social icons +snapchat

by - 12:05 PM



I had quit making icons. Other people make better icons, I've been super busy and just hadn't given it any thought.Then I randomly got an email from Lisa asking for a linked in icon. I'm over here saying Pfft! Who uses linked in and what does it do anyway? So instead of working on wedding photos I thought Ya know, I might want a snapchat icon for when I figure out how to use snapchat.  ...Before I knew it, my to-do list had no check marks on it and the morning was gone! But I had the best pretty water color icons I've made yet!
I used free water color textures made by Chris Spoon, and hand painted by his sister.
You can download these free icons here
I love seeing where you use them so feel free to comment with your website you use them on! And take a moment to give Spoon Graphics a shout out if you like these.

This set includes:
facebook
instagram
twitter
pinterest
snapchat
email
youtube
vimeo
etsy
linkedin
google plus

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting