Sunrise on Max Patch

by - 10:52 AM

MaxP--22

 

Catching a sunrise up on Max Patch is totally worth getting up for!

Please excuse the wicked sigma lens flare of my “beater lens”.  I don’t think all newer sigma lenses have this kind of crazy flare, I think it’s just that this old lens has been through a lot.

 

MaxP--23

 

MaxP--24

 

MaxP-11936

 

I shot these next 8 photos intending to stitch them together as a panorama but I didn’t get to it, so use your imagination here ok?

 

MaxP-11937

 

MaxP-11938

 

MaxP-11939

 

MaxP-11940

 

MaxP-11941

 

MaxP-11942

 

MaxP-11943

 

There were only two other hearty souls up at the top for the sunrise.

Others may have thought about getting up for the sunrise but ended up just pulling the covers back over their heads and mumbling something about looking at the photos later.

 

MaxP--19

 

No problem,  I got them for ya!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting