This green bean salad is a great way to perk up frozen green beans.
Frozen green beans are what they are. Fresh is better but if frozen is what you have use them.
So there were only about 4 leaves of cilantro out in the garden. it looks like this salad will be more parsley flavored.
Chop up Tomato, feta, parsley/cilantro, and onion.
In a bowl or something
Add green beans,
vinegar, and olive oil.
Serve right away or make ahead.
- 12oz. frozen or fresh green beans
- a couple of red onion slices, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 3 tablespoons parsley or cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons red vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- pepper to taste
boil green beans until crisp tender.
Toss beans with vinegar, olive oil, tomatoes, parsley, onions, and feta.