April PhotoADay list

by - 12:43 PM

APRIL-photo-a-day1

 

I’m a little behind but here is the april PhotoADay list (and how to play if you’re new).

 

1 something purple

Red Buds.

 

2 dirty

 

Don’t ask.

 

3 shapes

Frost on the window.

 

4 good together

Mini horses.

 

5 not mine

I saw this guy just sitting in a tree on the side of the road.

 

6 taste of spring

 

7 where id rather be

 

 

8 hobby

 

14 in my hand

These are gluten free kiwi key lie pie bites. SO good! I will be making them at some point.

 

16 reading this

 

If you want a laugh you can see how this dad and his son feel about winter here. He’s also a photographer with inspiring work.

 

17 something I learned

 

Don’t laugh, I just learned this. It’s surprisingly simple.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting