The three Amigos came back. part Ⅰ

by - 11:54 AM

Skyway-

 

The three amigos came back and this year they had multiplied! There were nearly a dozen who came to town for the fall foliage. Large Groups of Photographers don’t stay in a large group long, they see different things and wander off.

This morning I joined the most late departing group. Others had left their nice warm beds much earlier and stumbled off in the dark for places they just had a hunch would be perfect in morning light.

 

Just before the sun came around the mountain they  hurried to their chosen spots. 

 

morning bridge

 

They set their cameras just the way they wanted them. 

 

 

coffee cup

 

  And waited.

 

Skyway-2541

 

 

Skyway-2543

 

Skyway-2529

 

They bracketed like it was going out of style.

 

 

Skyway-2533

 

As the sun came up You could hear the click click of the shutters all up and down the bridge.

 

 

morning bridge raw

 

Later they’d take their bracketed images and make them into one HDR image.

 

Skyway-2517

 

Burt saw the light change. I didn’t, I was busy standing in the middle of the road to get the picture.

 

Skyway-2552

 

That’s James from St Louis. Who needs a tripod anyway?

 

Skyway-2584

 

Johnny Nikon and

 

Skyway-2577

 

Paul are from the other side of the hill (North Carolina).

 

Skyway-2582

 

Brenda came from Florida.

 

Skyway-2579

 

Burt came from Missouri

 

Skyway--2

 

Then they decided to pack up and go somewhere else… Where? They had an idea but planned on changing their plan if anything interesting caught their attention along the way.

 

Skyway-2619

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Very nice display of your photographs.  ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2.  I had some speechless friends over the rifle stock and everyone loved the bumper sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well - that Riflestock trick is a very old one...  I think that the first time that I saw that used was in the mid-60's.  All I know is that it works for me.  ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well - that Riflestock trick is a very old one...  I think that the first time that I saw that used was in the mid-60's.  All I know is that it works for me.  ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting