The Amigos, partⅡ

by - 9:17 AM

Skyway--5

 

The photographer amigos and I next headed down a one lane forest road into the steep valleys of North Carolina.

Skyway-0456

 

They didn’t get very far before somebody had to stop because they saw something.

 

Skyway_--6

 

They got out their gear

 

Skyway-2591

 

and set it up all over again.

 

Skyway-2592

 

They checked settings,

 

Skyway-2600

 

and changed lenses again.

 

hound dogs

 

These hounds were waiting  to get out and enjoy the day too.  I told them they were cute as I walked by but they just gave me that sad look.

 

Skyway--4

 

While others shot from the bridge I stumbled down the bank because I thought I saw a picture in the middle of the brook.

 

belltown-2628

 

Later in the day I was driving by a farm thinking there might be some good picture on this road.

 

belltown-2626-2

 

Chris was already there thinking the same thing.

 

belltown-2625

 

Chris is very focused about what he does. He does not partake in conversation while photographing.

I saw some of his work that evening. Wow. Maybe I should try not talking. On second thought Nah, ain’t  going to happen.

 

 

Skyway-0257

 

Then we all met back at the house and learned a few things about editing before dinner. I’m sure some things went right over my head but I still picked up a few useful pieces.

 

 

Skyway-0517

 

Brenda found these reflections and water patterns in the river. I like them, nice job.

 

 

 

dinner

 

Paul made an outstanding sweet potato soup.

I didn’t see him make it so I don’t know what all went into it but it sure was good.

 

 

sweet potato soup-0521

 

I’m looking forward to seeing all of the amigos again next year.

 

P.S. As soon as I get Paul’s recipe I’ll have to make it again and share it with all of you.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Outstanding. I love both Amigo part I and II ! Thank you, Pancake-Ninja. Photo-journalism at it's best...

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting