Band-aids fix everything

by - 1:31 PM

1 outside #photoadayaug 

I got caught in a thunder storm on my way into the store for salt and when I came out  I had a rainbow landing in the street in front of me! On my way home I watched the sunset in the west and in the east I had a moonrise! What a day.

 

 

2 one #photoadayaug

Sometimes one-dish supper is the way to go.

 

photoadayAug 3 coin

This was not taken on a toilet seat cover even though it kinda looks like it.

 

4 somewhere you sat

This is not a public toilet, well actually it is. Hey, the clue for the day was somewhere you sat, what can I say?

 

 logo collage #photoadayaug

I tried very hard to find logos that are not words. How many of these  can you identify?

 

6 writing  #photoadayaug

 

 

7 8oclock-6894 #photoadayaug

 

 

8 glasse s-6747 #photoadayaug

 

 

9 messy #photoadayaug

There’re lots of way to be messy and I’m just naturally good at it. This was probably the easiest thing to find to take a picture of.

 

11 purple collage #photoadayaug

The passion flowers smell so good! They aren’t the best for cut flowers but I picked them anyway. 

 

 

13 simple3 #photoadayaug

Dinosaur Band-Aids can cure anything. Put one on, give it a few minutes and you’ll be all better. 

 

14 arrow

 

#photoadayaug

 

Here’s the PhotoADayAug  list if you want to do it with me for the rest of August. If you are looking for a little motivation to get out and shoot this is a lot of fun. It's kinda like a scavenger hunt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Technorati Tags: ,

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting