Shades of Blue

by - 7:53 AM

TBlue39-17

Blue grape hyacinth

   There’s something about blue that says happy to me.

I’ve always had a thing for blue. In fact at 4 years old I took things to the extreme that my sandwich could only be served on a blue plate.

One day my sister got to lunch before me and ate the sandwich on the blue plate my plate instead of the one on the pink plate like she was supposed to eat. When I got there I was more than upset and to make matters worse, add insult to injury my mother with her lightning fast hands slid the remaining sandwich off the pink plate onto the blue plate and said something about eat your lunch. Deep down I knew it was all wrong, you couldn’t fool me I knew  I was eating a sandwich from a pink plate. I had no interest in the fact that it tasted the same as it would had it sat on a blue plate right from it’s creation.

I survived and life went on.

Later I learned other people had much bigger problems to live with in their life.

 

 

     Over the last couple of days my view has been pretty blue.

 

TBlue313-25

Blue grape hyacinth

 

TBlue39-16

Scilla

 

TM_326-53

Bachelor button

 

TM_326-50

Veronica

 

TM_326-67

onion sets.

I know these aren’t blue but they were just sitting there near the garden and they made me smile. 

 

TM_326-59

Camissia.

 

TM_326-61

Periwinkle.

 

TRARC-8

My new twig straight from Canada.

 


You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting