Personal Space

by - 12:20 PM

cat12-174

Loopy is a big proponent of personal space, She really believes it’s a necessity.

She thinks intimate distance ranges from touching to about 18 inches  apart, and are reserved for children, as well as close family members and friends.
   personal distance begins about a six claw paw's length away; starting around 18 inches and ending about 4 feet away. This space is for conversations with friends, to chat with associates, and in group discussions.
   social distance ranges from 4 to 8 feet away from and is reserved for strangers, stray cats, and new acquaintances.
 

cat12-170

Kitty doesn’t disagree with any of this. 

 

cat12-178

She just can’t understand why these rules don’t go both ways.

 

cat12-166

“Now You’re in my personal space. Move!”

 

 

cat12-182

“No. I was here first. What about MY personal space?”

 

cat12-176

“You don’t have any. I play by my own rules. So get used to it”

 

cat12-183

“I’m not moving”

“Whatever, I was just going to look at something else anyway so stop that squeaky growling, it’s annoying.”

 

cat12-185

Sigh, sometimes ya just gotta sit down for what you believe.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting