Pink

by - 10:29 AM

Jen asked me to submit my pink smoothie to her 4th annual power of pink challenge. I thought about it for a minute,  How complicated is it? Are there lots of directions to follow? What is the criteria to enter? Am I going to it right? I don’t want to do this if I get rejected.  I’m still distraught over two recipes that were rejected on Foodgawker.

Actually it’s OK I totally agree with all their reasons and it has given me pointers to take better photos.

I re-read her simple submission rules and it looks way easier than running in the Susan G Koman 5k tomorrow that I know I’m not going to run in.

If you want to make anything pink You too can enter, you don’t even have to have a blog, just send her the recipe.

 

Below is the super easy pink smoothie.

 

bbCsm-29_thumb

 

Blueberry Cranberry Smoothie

 Full recipe with pictures

ingredients

  • 1 cup yogurt
  • 8 oz. fruit juice
  • 4 teaspoons raw honey
  • 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
  • 4 or 5 ice cubes

Blend in blender or food processor and serve.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting