White chocolate chip cookies

by - 8:30 AM

 cookies from the recipe on the back of the white chocolate chip bag. 

 I like to start with the butter and sugar and eggs instead of mixing the dry ingredients in a separate bowl I put them in after and save myself from washing an extra bowl. After all, I am my dishwasher.

This is homemade vanilla and the black crumbs are bits of vanilla beans. 

Local chicken eggs so bright and pretty  

This is my mixer. Yeah, a fork with a meat and vegetable powered motor very low emissions. It runs on cookies too.

All the dry ingredients going in.

Somebody come quick and see if these chips are OK! Never mind I got it and I think they're, oh let me check a true random sampling here. Yep, They're good.

Drop by forkfuls or pull off with your hand.

I flattened them a little and off to the waiting oven they go. 

  I peeked in the oven to see what they were doing because it's always good to look.

When they came out of the oven all I could think was these may be the ugliest boringest looking cookies I've ever made.

 Look at them, nothing special about them at all. Something needs to be done

Cherries! Yes, a cherry will fix the next batch.

A half cherry on top and we've got a respectable cookie.


Ingredients

Directions

PREHEAT oven to 350° F.

COMBINE  Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in Cocoa, flour, baking powder, salt. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon or fork onto ungreased baking sheets.

BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting