My Basil Salad

by - 2:28 PM

 I tried really hard to remember what was in the mozzarella tomato salad I had One time at EarthFare. I really can't remember. I just know it was good and it was around supper time and the fresh mozzarella in there was soo good.
I didn't have any FRESH mozzarella so I got out Polly-O. I do have a recipe for fresh mozzarella but I haven't felt bold enough to try it yet.
  I went out for basil but I got a little distracted with the Cosmose.

 They were begging me to take pictures of them

So I did.
Then I did go inside and wash the basil

 I'm really not good at taking photos with my left hand, the buttons are all in the wrong places.

I cut up the tomatoes and





 I tried to think of what else might've been in the salad.
 I kind of thought there was garlic but I can't be sure

 So I compromised with garlic powder and some herb salt to taste.

 Then I served myself to see if I liked it. I did.

So I had some more.
It apparently isn't all that manly of a salad because none of the guys went for it.
Can't please everyone.

Ingredients
  • 1 or 2 or a bunch of cherry tomatoes
  • 1/4 Mozzarella
  • 3 or 4 handfuls of Basil 
  • 2-4 tablespoons Olive oil
  • Salt to taste
  • Garlic powder to taste

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting